How do I re-order sentences?

As the title states, how do I reorder sentences in an imported “game”? I have tried to import a Spanish children’s story and some of the sentences are skipped over. I tried to re-import it, but the same thing happens. So I have added the missing sentences myself, however, I am only able to add sentences to the end of the story. It would be nice to be able to re-arrange the sentences so that the missed sentences appear in the order of the original article/story.
Also, one word sentences are skipped over due to the minimum being 2 words, but there are single word sentences in stories especially to express emotions and especially in Spanish where the upside down punctuation is used, which does not indicate the start/end of a sentence, similar to how quotes are used in English which can be in the middle of a sentence. Any way we can lift the 2 word limitation?

2 Likes

It would be nice to be able to re-arrange the sentences so that the missed sentences appear in the order of the original article/story.

Agreed! Thanks for the feedback. This is on my to-do list. At the moment there isn’t a good way to do it.

Any way we can lift the 2 word limitation?

Lifted! One word is now the minimum words option minimum. :slight_smile:

Any other feedback please be sure to let me know. I’ll post an updated once support for re-arranging sentences has been added. Thanks again!